View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 06:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Who is up for a paper model of a 245 Estate? 1986-93 1:25

Hi!

Proud to present a paper model of a Volvo 240 (245) Estate, from 1986-93, scale 1:25.

Model featured here is a Volvo 245 Estate from last years of production 1986 up to 1993. Parts within booklet allow you to build most of available versions of this estate, you may choose between LHD or RHD setup of steering column. Side skirts and door handles in black or silver. Upholstry with triple stitch (older versions) or quadruple stitch (recent versions). Manual or automatic gearbox. Electric or manual window lifting mechanisms. Center dash panel with AC or without Apart of that all sorts of extra optional gear, dash colors and most of rims for this model available at Volvo at that time.

You will purchase 1:25 model that you need to assemble by yourself. Within set you will receive:
- book with all parts,
- instruction manual in English,
- clear drawings how stuff have to be assembled.
- 2 A4 sheets of cardboard 1mm thick,
- 1 A4 sheet of cardboard 0.5mm thick,
- 1 A4 sheet of cardpoard.
- set of windows (rear, side, windscreen) all printed on transparent foil.

Price is £9.30 (instead of usual £10.30) + postage by Royal Mail - I reckon I'll have to pack it in two sheets of cardboard so it does no bend in transit.

So again price of postage depends on how you want to have it sent - but will not go above £5 in UK for next day delivery. Cheaper if first class 2-3 days, etc etc.

Payment is by Paypal to my email: [email protected]

All items are being dispatched within 6-7 working days due to me having commitments at home/work/RetroTurbo.

Here are some pictures! More at my FB page!
Who's up for a paper model of a 245 Volvo Station Wagon? | Facebook

Feel free to PM me on my email if any Q's