View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 08:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleslie48 View Post
Meantime, the website is still showing coming soon expected in February 2012...
Yes, I know. I've brought this to their attention on more than one occasion. There's nothing more I can do about that.

I've responded to the test-builders' feedback, and it appears that we're pretty much in agreement with each others' recommendations. I've gotten a green light to make the changes, which will be the final revision.

I must say that the introductory instructions alone have greatly improved, going from 1 page to 4. I had already completed 90% of it before reading the PDF files that you guys recommended. I really liked Jerry Jensen's Paper Modeling Guide, and pretty much had the same information already typed up. There were things that sparked a couple of minor additions to my own text. I need to get my hands on a couple of glues that I want to try (Scotch scrapbooking glue and Aleene's original tacky glue).

I like the diagrams of the Red Baron model, but I think that may be overkill. Plus, no one really knows exactly what the San Salvador looks like. No plans, blueprints, or images have survived. There are only descriptions.