View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 06:39 AM
POTW Editor

Total Downloaded: 76.82 MB
Papertrade F 102 Delta Dagger

Hi guys, this is going to be my new build ; The F102 Delta Dagger from Papertrade
Diderick A Bakker asked me to do a test-build of Cor van Haasteren newest design, it will be published this fall, in printed form and digitally ,like Cor's latest publications at Ecardmodels ( X4 , X3 , YB49 )
As far as I know there isn't model of this plane around, certainly not on this quality level
For me it is an interesting plane, it was stationed in Holland during the cold-war days,with the 32d Tactical Fighter squadron, and it is on display at the Dutch air force museum in Soesterberg.
It will be the first time I can build a plane that I actually walked around
Cor designed it in 1:50 scale, but I will build it in my favorite 1:33, the graphics can easily withstand a 50% enlargement .
The kit looks Halinsky style, lots of detail, and great graphics, it has 10 sheets and a sheet to be printed on metallic paper.
It has a lot of options; rocket bays, flaps , cockpit interior , landing-gear, but it also gives an opportunity to build it simple, so everybody can have fun...
Here's some background information; Convair F-102 Delta Dagger
32d Air Operations Squadron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And some picture's
Attached Thumbnails
Papertrade F 102 Delta Dagger-dsc_6575.jpg   Papertrade F 102 Delta Dagger-dsc_6576.jpg   Papertrade F 102 Delta Dagger-dsc_6578.jpg   Papertrade F 102 Delta Dagger-dsc_6579.jpg   Papertrade F 102 Delta Dagger-dsc09083.jpg  

Papertrade F 102 Delta Dagger-dsc_6577.jpg  

Last edited by billy.leliveld; 07-23-2012 at 04:53 AM.