Old 07-29-2012, 12:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlazarus6660 View Post
Mike,

Nice job!
Are the files posted?
Got a link?
Thank you for the kind words, no files, these are printed on 2ft x 3ft sheets of cardstock. You need a special printer that can handle such heavy weight paper, most printing shops won't print on cardstock this size.

My cost to print each page is around $6 a sheet. The plan once all are done and mistakes corrected is to sell printed kits on eBay.

If there is an interest to write out huge PDF files, I can.

Most builders probably have a local blueprint shop around them that might print these on bond paper. Almost every city has a paper warehouse in the yellow pages where you can buy large sheets of cardstock to laminate the paper to.

A new on-line friend supplied me with some great detail photos of the Mercury, Atlas and Titan rockets. He mentioned that his plan is to use them as "Skins" for high power black powder rockets. He has a set of the Mercury Liberty Bell PDFs, to check for mistakes. A Dyna Soar will be done as well.

Thinking of doing a poll to see if there is an interest in such large PDF files. Will also check with Chris at ecardmodels.com to see if he would like to list them.

Mike