View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 07:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.93 MB
I decided to go with three prototypes after I formulated my design strategy. How do you make a scale galvanized watertank made up of galvanized steel panels and make it look real? Huuummmm! Well, how about making up all of the steel panels individually from photos of the actual panels. Sounds good to me.

However, access problems prevented me from getting enough panels to make the tank. There are two more such tanks in neighboring additions, so go take photos of those panels. The fact of two different vent systems was just iceing on the cake. In addition, the tanks could be photographed under different lighting conditions.

So we start making our tank the old fashion way; One Panel At A Time! You can get an idea how this scheme is going to produce unique panes.

fishBait
Attached Thumbnails
Scale Galvanized Community Watertank-p04-toplevelpanel.jpg   Scale Galvanized Community Watertank-p05-toplevelpanel.jpg   Scale Galvanized Community Watertank-p06-mid-botlevelpanel.jpg   Scale Galvanized Community Watertank-p07-mid-botlevelpanel.jpg  
Schauen mit den Augen nicht die Hände!