View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 01:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Looking good there Maverick!!!!

The only issue seems to be the table - I can't figure out if it's just too tall or just too big period....

If its just the height then just a quick heads-up - the central post of the table should pass entirely through the two smaller wood cylinders and slot into the top and bottom cylinders I.e. the height of the entire table should be no higher than the height of the central column piece - does this make sense?

Anyway keep up the great work.

look forward to seeing more :-)

paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick65 View Post
Here he is making his 1st public appearance - all the way from a small planet in the vicinity of Beetlejuice - Mr. Ford Prefect.

"Hey something happened to the teleporter"
Attachment 142554

"Keep that cat away from the controls"
Attachment 142545

"Ahh! Thats better-no wait what happened to me head...what the... Now just look at my neck"
Attachment 142552 Attachment 142553

Thanks BazookaJo for letting me test build this Fantastic model. I hope you like how it's coming out. Sorry it to me so long to post pics. Was sick for the first couple of weeks but finally felt ready to get started. Didn't want to mess up while I was ill.

Any and all feedback is welcome. Cant grow if I don't know where improvements are needed, after all this is my first build.

Haven't started on the head yet. Will post more pics as the build continues. Hope everyone likes it.

Regards,

Rick

P.S. Mr. Prefect, that cat is my assistant/inspector