View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 01:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
OK, here are another batch of ships I have ready or nearly ready to build and I need test builders for them. Build, pictures, comments, you know the deal! PM me with your email and the ship or ship models you want and I will get them to you.

CSN Turret ship, "Confederate monitor".
Water line in 1/250 scale. A simplified and possibly more seaworthy version of the monitor style warship.
CSS Diana (tinclad Confederate Gunboat)
This is my version of the Diana as it may have been. I will soon have an alternate version as well. Waterline, in 1/250 scale.
CSS Yazoo City (Casemate gunboat)
Largest warship built on inland waters! Waterline 1/250 scale. (I will be doing a full hull version in the near future as well.)
USS Vindicator Ram
After some messing around with smoke stacks, this 1/250 waterline model is now ready.
USS Clyde gunboat.
This one is nice but has some small parts and lots of rigging. 1/250 scale waterline.
USS Cimmaron wooden gunboat
This is highly detailed and is full hulled. A lot of work here. Full rigging and sails, and is in the larger 1/150 scale!

Anyhow, those are what I have. I have a few more in the works but I would like to get these off my plate first!