Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 03:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 113.50 MB
My turn, I guess.

I am Tim Allen and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada). The picture is me at work, taken with my ipod about 10 mins ago, so its pretty recent.
I am 50 years of age and my three kids (Tessa 15 and twin boys Vincent and Spencer 13) keep me on my toes, and feeling my age. My long suffering wife Bettina has been saddled with me for the past 23 years and will likely have to put up with me for the foreseeable future. Which is a good thing as she is my best friend. We both work in college libraries although technically neither one of us is a Librarian (The precise term is Library Technician.)

I've been modeling in paper every since I discovered the hobby via the Fiddlers Green online store, about 7 years ago I think. My other hobby is playing board games, especially board war-games. But that has taken a back seat to designing war-game maps and counter art for several different small companies. Its fun but keeps me so busy working in Photoshop that I hardly have time to do any paper modeling these days.
Attached Thumbnails
Who are you?-ipodpics-012.jpg