View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Talking

Well at last the model is now completely flat packed, and there is a lot of papers and parts:

The model is made of 107 unique papers
The model will need 316 pages of paper
The model will be made up of 6079 single parts that will make this engine a reality.

that excludes the electronics and wires which I still need to work out, the veraboard version, the Printed PCB version is in place.

I have not yet worked out the complete number of finished parts there are going to be, but would guess around the +/-250 pieces ????

I worked out the approx. mass of the model and it will be about 3kg's of paper and I am putting about 1kg aside for glue.
I weighted a piece of 160gr. A4 paper and after doing some sums each A4 page of 160gr. paper is approx. 9.8gr and I would guess the Letter would be about the same.

In thing that I still need to do on the artworks is to number the parts and come up with a nice way of doing it.

but for now I am doing about 1 year side to complete this build I would say that if I complete it any sooner than that would be a world of luck.

I would say that this is going to be a fun build and then a long visit to a mental hospital to bring me back to the real world

Here is a quick render of the model in what it most likely will look like, this only took me 5-10 minutes to do, of which the quality of the render is not good, but fiar.

R