View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 08:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchambers View Post
ohhhhhh no. i made the mistake of posting a photo of a model i completed on a discussion site, i found the model at what i thought was a reputable site. i got all kinds of hate messages for making a pirated model (i did not know at the time it was such a major issue) i don't want to run the risk of more trouble. i was even told by taking a photo of the completed i could be at risk for legal action. i am not going to make a bigger mistake and donate a model from any site to a group and risk more trouble.
I can understand your concern about risking more trouble from any group....however, what SCEtoAUX mentioned is still a viable option for those models that you know come from reputable websites....for example, the tri-motor you now have.
If you ever have any concern about going to a specific website for models....go instead to the top right of the forums in the tab marked LINKS....those links in there are great starting points for publishers of printed models or vendors of digital models. Get models from the websites found there, build and donate. No need to worry about troubles any longer.

Robert