View Single Post

Old 02-06-2009, 12:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 63.94 MB
Thank you all for your comments, I am pleased that you had a good day. As you will have seen, we are very restricted for space - perhaps I should slow down and make fewer models!

If these notes have inspired you to display your models, you may like to do what I did some years ago.

I went to Google and typed in IPMS then went to the section on events, chose the one closest to home and contacted the organisers. Perhaps I was lucky but the MK club were pleased to have us there. I then sent a note to one of the card lists and invited others to join me Again I was lucky because Roger Pattenden and David Hathaway said they were interested.

If you are worried about the time - then don't ! The club does all the work and all I have to do is confirm each year that we will be attending and let the others know.

Each year I ask for additional space but each year we get the same number and as you will see from the pictures, we managed to overflow the tables we were allotted.

So, take up the challenge and see if you can get into a show and beat us for the number of models on display ;-))

Cheers

MikeS