View Single Post

Old 03-24-2013, 02:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.62 GB
Sounds like where you live its the same way as here; if its not written down, it didn't happen, and if it is, its gospel truth. I know NY State feels that way. State Health Department inspection time every year at the nursing homes I've worked for was always "fun". Every maintenance inspection and activity had to documented in excruciating detail. The Nursing and Dietary departents had it even worse. The inspectors could watch you do something, but if the paperwork wasn't perfect, it never happened.

I'll have to let you all know what results, if any, I can get about this tomorrow.

I just repeated the google on my name,and discovered something that makes it even worse! The second result is from names.whitepages.com, and says in the little bit that you see on the google page, that there is only 1 person in the entire U.S. with my (properly spelled) name. Lovely. This just reinforces the negative impact of the result above it. I checked Mr. Killingbeck's name, and there are three with his name!(not to mention several others, with different middle initials, who also have some sort of online crime report listed) I really wish I'd paid closer attention to this the first time my wife pointed it out to me a while back.

Scott K.