View Single Post

Old 04-09-2013, 03:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryn View Post
Chaps

When I post or send a Private Message there seems to be no indication that I have done so. I've sent private messages which were received but but have never appeared in my sent box. This has caused me to send them twice on occasion.
Terry
If you go into your "User CP" and scroll down on the left to "Edit Options" there is a section on Messaging and the last option will set the default to Save Messages to Sent Box. Just found this myself! But you will still have to tic the check box if you want a read verification!

As to knowing when something is sent or posted, I do not get any indication either. On other forums you get a little pop up message like "Sent Successfully" Wish this forum did that, it would sure make it easier on us old codgers whose eyes aren't so good anymore! You probably don't have the age problems, but I sure do and sometimes these forums can be confusing. My wife always bails me out - she even builds our computers and she started in computers as a programmer 30+ years ago before there were even such a thing as pc's, so guess I am lucky!