View Single Post

Old 05-12-2013, 07:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
Awesome build, Robert, and a great paint job, too!

Bart
THanks Bart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaparral2d View Post
Great build! Super color scheme! You said you wanted a quick project. How long did it take?

Dave
Thank you Dave. Total building time....I'd say about 4 hours. Mind you, I didn't include formers or the interior cockpit. Cutting and gluing all those parts out would increase build time.

Here is one thread (CLICK) which I did do the interior cockpit, 12 days from first to last post and I usually work about 1 to 2 hours per day on builds. I'm bad though....this build is still sitting without landing gear. When I was doing this build, I got the bug to repaint all the different models available on Ecards.

Then there is the first repaint I did which I built completely, but didn't form a canopy. I forget the total time to build. Thaipaperwork XP-59 Airacomet Repaints

But if you notice the date of my last post from the first thread was 5/18 and then the post from the second thread, 5/21, so it was pretty quick build after I repainted the model. I'd say total, less than 8 to 10 hours each model kit. Leaning to 6.