View Single Post

Old 05-26-2013, 06:33 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Aliens M-557

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
tanks for doing this one, I will whip out my copy and follow!
Welcome aboard and hold off for a few more postings, that way you will not have to wait too much while I put up the next batch of instructions.

Here is where the scratch build takes place. There are two sheet plans for the floor templates and for instruments and signs The engine panels are a bit too dark in one page. I increased the clarity for them on the other page but the floor grates came out too light. The tabs in the wheel well are not visible from the inside and this will help in the detailing of the interior later on. The back walls of the wheel wells are the throw away parts rescued and placed as the backing for the wells. the dark panels are glued over the tabs and they will not be visible from the out side. I am using Jans plans but there will be an abundance of scratch build in this model. Enjoy and see you all next posting
Attached Thumbnails
Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-009.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-010.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-011.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-012.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-013.jpg  

Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-014.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-015.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-016.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-apc-instruments.jpg   Jan's ALIEN APC M-557-gratings.jpg