View Single Post

Old 05-28-2013, 02:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 25.92 MB
Messing with IPMS

Many of you know that I'm in a modeling club (plastic) here in San Antonio. And many of you know that I just got appointed Vice-President of the club ... ironies of life. A paper guy in a world of plastic.

But not in vain. By having an official position, did not wait to apply my influence at the club.

I've given talks on role modeling locally. Now I have the opportunity to do it nation-wide.

How to get started? How about re-designing the newsletter?

IPMS clubs in the U.S. (International Society for Plastic Modellers, with global headquarters in England), have the habit of shared bulletins with each USA clubs. In this way they know each other, and there is even annual appointment for the "Club of the Year" and "The Newsletter of the Year". And it's there where I'll be getting more and more "paper", such as articles on paper modeling, paper kits, photos, etc...

Enough of words; I leave the link to download the new edition of the Squadron Alamo San Antonio, Texas club newsletter in PDF. Hope you like it.

http://alamosquadron.com/Newsletters...onJune2013.pdf

To see the previous newsletter format, you can see months before June 2013, and see the difference.

Club Newsletters

And not to brag, but to promote the paper modeling and give ideas to other paper modelers brethren.
Attached Thumbnails
Messing with IPMS-alamo_june2013.jpg