View Single Post

Old 06-05-2013, 10:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
To all,

I am starting to get some really good reference material already! Thank you!

I am currently focused on finishing up the Command Module "Instruction Manual" for Billy.

Meanwhile, I can't help thinking and dreaming about the LRV Project. I wish I could project the image that's in my head of the final project.

I also have this crazy idea: Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt were the last 2 people to walk on the Moon. They are the subjects of this diorama; an Apollo 17 geological excursion. As such, I hope to contact each of them, and sort of introduce myself, and talk about the Paper Apollo Astronauts that I designed, and eventually sent to Buzz Aldrin's office in California. I would also like to show them the CM project. I would like to invite them to papermodelers.com, and invite them to peek in or even participate if they like, or serve as passive consultants to critique the project. I have read about each of these amazing astronauts, and I have come to understand that the most special aspect to them is that they are in fact human beings. As engineers and scientists of the highest order, they will no doubt enjoy what we are doing here. I just want them to be aware of the fact that they are held in high regard in our forum.

Is it possible? or did have 1 cup of coffee too many?

Let's see what happens..

Ken