View Single Post

Old 03-02-2009, 08:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Red face

So here it is. No need to be kind. I know what it looks like.

In the first shot it does not look too bad from the top. #1 at the tip is the exception at this (or any other) angle.

In the second shot # 2 was my fault, whoops trimmed off a little too much. The black line that starts on the left of #3 and continues all the way to the right tip is where the skins do not cover the former. The problem gets worse the further to the right you go. The fit between the skins also gets worse. #4 shows the skin does not reach the former at all leaving a hole. The problem is the same on both sides.

In the third shot you can see the tip is a single piece that is undersized at the bottom and over sized on top. #5 and #6 show the holes up close and ugly.

I believe that if I reduce the formers by 0.5 - 1.25 mm in height ( depending on location) that it will come together very nicely. The tip or nose piece might be a bit more of a challenge.

Until then . . . cheers
Attached Thumbnails
OTDAEABT 2 - Maly Modelarz - ARADO 196, 1-2/96-arado-01.jpg   OTDAEABT 2 - Maly Modelarz - ARADO 196, 1-2/96-arado-02.jpg   OTDAEABT 2 - Maly Modelarz - ARADO 196, 1-2/96-arado-03.jpg