View Single Post

Old 06-26-2013, 08:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 470.61 MB
Folks,
After checking with the folks at IPMS CON this year I was informed that we still have a SIG spot/table available to us, FREE.

Swampfox and I have decided we want to move forward on this.

We intend to man the SIG table with ourselves and examples of our work along with printed model giveaways. We will also be extending the invite to PM forum members who’d like to show up with their work and/or stuff they may want to build on-spot (simpler builds please as we have limited real estate).

We also have available to us a ½ hr spot to do a seminar if any member would like to do so. This spot will be available to us in the next 24 hrs, after that, it’s gone. If anyone feels so inclined (you pick the topic), please come forward, NOW.

I have extended donation inquiries to FG, Ecard & CutandFold at this time. We will be printing any kits these kind folks have donated before-hand and giving them away (or hold drawings in conjunction with the IPMS folks) there.

We’ll be setting up on Wed morning, Aug 14th and tearing down on Sat evening, the 17th.

The event fees are $45.00 (before July 15th) for the entire event and include a decal sheet, T-shirt and shwag bag. Or you can pay on a per day basis at $10.00/day, no goodies.

IPMS link: http://www.ipmsusa2013.com/index.cfm?mode=home

So far, the schedule is as follows:
Wed 8-14 Noon-9pm
Thurs 15th 9a-6p
Fri 16th 9a-6p
Sat 17th 9a-4p

Please contact me via PM if you are interested in coming as we will have limited space and will need to plan accordingly.

Keep you posted, -John

Last edited by skyman00; 06-26-2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Update