View Single Post

Old 06-30-2013, 01:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg3t View Post
Hi Sumato!
Your paper planes are superb!!!
If you have a model of DC-9, can you turn it into MD-80? The Fiddlers Green electronic shop also proposes DC-9 paper model, and they convert DC-9 into MD-80 simply by adding one section that makes fuselage longer, but I think this method is too primitive. So can we build the detailed model of MD-80 offered by SKYLINEPAPERMODELS?

Sergey.
Hey there! I'm sure I will do an MD-80 at some point; there are a LOT of differences between the DC-9 and MD-80. At least, there are enough I need to see that would convince me I'm looking at one. For instance, the main wing fairings are larger, the engines are larger, the fuselage is longer, and has a different tail, the tail (rudder & elevator) have different planforms, the wing is larger and has a two-segment planform, the addition of engine and fuselage strakes, and many more changes. I agree, there's a lot of differences, but I could convert this kit, and probably do so in the future. I've got a number of projects ( civil & military ) I owe you guys first, so be patient, and I know you'll get one!