View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 01:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks Scott,

Those plans i found somewhere else as free download (if anyone need, just ask and i will send).
Unfortunately, those are helpfull for outside details like windows, etc. I need hull sections and water lines because intention is to build 1/65 boat with graupner water jet engines. This scale was result of minimum inner space of center hull required to assamble turbines. This is good also for smoke simulators, evacuation pipes for cooling water, etc.
As a sample, i just finished after 2 years and from two "build the bismark" kits, R/C bismark and tirpitz. Because my very young son is interested to help his father and to build something, i decided targets for next 2-3 years: LCD2, Visby Class Corvette - "GHOST" and 1/6 JU87D2 winter cammo 1944 russian front. I selected those ships because they ar spectacular on one side, large scale building allow to make very nice details and are easy to build shapes. Maybe later my son will be more interested in research, read and learn than usual youth habbits - facebook, drink and clubs...
Back on track - Thanks again for your comment and maybe you know something also about hull sections and water lines drawings.

Adrian