View Single Post

Old 09-19-2013, 09:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Dave's Exclusive Model Giveaway (Fundraiser)

As I have mentioned before, I'm trying to raise some extra funds to attend my first Paper Modelers Convention.
The IPMC in Virginia is coming up in October and I really would love to make the trip (by car) and meet some
of the great people from these forums!

But, I have been honest about the fact, that this year has not been a good one financially...and the budget isn't
really allowing me to consider this trip...unless, I can add a few bucks to the paper modeling fund (hobby account)!

So, I've got a couple of new models that I have been working on for a while...these will be "exclusive" models
and not for sale to the general public...and I have decided to put them together as a special giveaway to anyone
who wants to make a donation to the "trip to IPMC fund".

Donations can be made through Paypal...a donation link is already on my website www.cutandfold.info

If you donate $20 to the "fund"...I will send you these two new exclusive models!
(actually, I will send you a link to direct download the digital paper models)

You get the CAF Red Tail Project Tuskegee Airmen P-51C Mustang and the Miss America Air Racer P-51D.
Both models have been featured in recent build threads, and theres a bunch of photos below.

These kits are not for sale anywhere and are not available to the general public.
I create exclusive models like this to use as free bonuses on multiple model CD orders and such.
This is the only way to get these models.

This offer is available through September and October only.

I appreciate all the donations that have been made over the last couple of years to help keep the
website going and the model designs coming. And I will thank you all in advance for any help that
might get me to the IPMC next month.