View Single Post

Old 03-29-2009, 06:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to treadhead1952
Hi All,

Well, until I got the new Batman movie and its' free digital copy that is aimed at the Cinema Now site, I had never heard of "Jupiter Moon" either. I did discover the apparently only fan site that is still online and it contained a little more information on the subject of my search. The original model used in the show was designed in England and built in the Czech Republic. It was 10 feet long and pretty highly detailed. Although they didn't do a whole lot of homework on the physics of space, while the spinning parts are spinning to create gravity, the stationary parts of the ship apparently generate this on their own by some mysterious unexplained phenomena? There were 109 episodes made split into three iterations of the show, I have managed to watch the entire last section before discovering how all this was supposed to work and am now catching the beginning of it all.

Here is a view of the actual model that I dug up from the fan site, I can't help but wonder where this might be now, I am sure some collector has it stashed in his collection of the odd and unusual.

I suppose the only thing to do if I want a model is to do a bunch of screen captures, some serious study and lay it all out on my own. Not an impossible task but it should be interesting.