View Single Post

Old 12-06-2013, 06:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Dave - Your solution sounds exactly right. Carry on with your kits in the scale you have chosen, let us resize, and if necessary, we 1/48ers can ask for a little help if inept at resizing.

With regard to the Maryland Air National Guard T-6 with the "Fighting Baltimore Oriole" emblem (like the one I used to sit in as a 13 year old at Harbor Field, Baltimore), you are mission complete on that one: 1/33 North American AT-6 T6 Texan MD ANG Paper Model I purchased it the minute it appeared, and it is high on my list of models that I really want to build. No action required on your part for now. I will get back to you when I downscale it to 1/48.

The project that awaits more research from me is the Maryland Air National Guard P-51K. I have a photo that I took sometime around 1956, but have not yet talked with the historian of the 175th Wing to verify the colors. Hope to do so before too long and will provide you with the gen.

I may have a little more time, now that this project is completed: The Ashgate Research Companion to the Korean War by James I. Matray and Donald W. Boose, Jr.

Cheers,

Don