View Single Post

Old 04-16-2009, 07:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi Birder! I have other pictures of Warbler but had put up the best picture. Here are other two.

And another

He is very hard bird to take pictures of becuase he is so small to find in camera and he does not sit still. But he come back to the same little bush from the big bush. He lives, I think, in the big bush you see directly above. But he fly out to the little bush by the water or on the ground. If I go back I take bird seed with me to leave by bushes.

I see about Skunk Ape on Monsterquest. Actually I am afraid of that. I saw on internet that Skunk Ape killed hunting dogs at this mine many years ago before mine became reclaimed and left. He is like Almasti from my home. I do not like that mine particularly because it is remote and I do not feel safe there when I have to go. But at the same time it is beautiful and I can see Osprey and King Fisher birds catching fishes. There are wild Black Berries to pick and eat or I take home to bake with. It is berry time now.

Barx I live now in Tampa a while (also Miami, Jacksonville). But the water there is outside of town. But I like the Hillsborough River and places like Hillsborough River State Park and Lettuce Lake Park and there is a park with many kilometer long biking and hiking trails.