View Single Post

Old 04-15-2014, 12:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.42 MB
KEITH,

Thanks for looking at my video and at the build log here. I'm glad you like it.

When you get into the building the kit, you will find some parts that are just ridicoulesly small. I have started a new build of the same Crawler, but this one is 1/72 scale and is scratch built out of styrene. To save whats left of my sight.

I live in the Puget Sound area of the NW, and with the insane amount of rain and humidity, I am having real problems with the card model not warpping and delaminating. So I decided to rebuild with a more stable material, and at a size I can see.

I do have a start of build posts at other model sites that deal with p*****c model building. If your interested I'll mention the sites and you can see a styrene build there.

So this build has slowed to a minimum for now, untill I can get cought up with the other build. I am using the card kit as a dress rehursal for the 1/72 build. Working out the challenges before I commit to styrene.

I hope you post some of your build and please ask any questions you like, maybe I can help with answers.

Thanks Keith...........RichO