View Single Post

Old 07-29-2014, 03:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up this is new and builded!

you all know me by now I have created my first paper model with rolling wheels of all time high exclusive model that you can roll on the floor in papercraft style the model is now all ready made but? the idea was mine to make it move on all four wheels! but? you have to use the impossible paper hard to do make metal axles out of paper card stock round enough to make them roll. It's now been discovered that you can do the impossible not from plastic or metal or wood or a straw!
anyway there is more then just calling it paper craft it's more then just a toy! it's something everyone would like to do with there paper creativeaty
I know things that can not be made and some can do!
anyway this is what I did! enjoy!

1978 ford megastar (GHIA) with exclusive rolling tires and axles please do not ever glue the axles to the chassic floor! or they will not roll!
Attached Thumbnails
this is new and builded!-dscf2674.jpg   this is new and builded!-dscf2675.jpg   this is new and builded!-dscf2676.jpg   this is new and builded!-dscf2677.jpg   this is new and builded!-1977-ford-megastar-1-ghia-concept-geneva-prototype-s-le.jpg