Thread: Taxi Models
View Single Post

Old 10-13-2014, 03:03 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Weeell, Some use Photoshop, some use CorelDraw, some use AutoCad, others Sketchup, some Paint, Paint.net, Blender, Pepakura, the list goes on. You'll get better answers if you ask the designers themselves. In the Designers Corner forum, there's a subforum called Designers Helping Designers. Try asking there. Actually someone may have already asked the same question. Take a look and see. Also take a look at the Software forum. A Search using the terms "design software" returned 14 pages of hits, so there's some good information in there as well.

btw, your model is not that bad. I've seen much worse. You must have been doing this for a while now. Cars are not the easiest subject to model with their compound curves and bends. And Photoshop is not the easiest program to learn either. On the whole, I'd say you're doing pretty well.

Edit: I just took a look at your taxis available for download and I was wrong. You're doing VERY well.

Last edited by elliott; 10-13-2014 at 08:37 AM.