View Single Post

Old 12-31-2014, 10:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperengineer View Post

Btw, how did you print the files? When I went to print them out only half of it printed and the other half was cut off, and it didn't let me poster-print. I tried shrinking, but that oddly didn't work. What worked for you?

Yoav files are all in .jpeg format . The problem with that is that many viewing and editing programs have no way of printing it to actual size. Programs like Photoshop however, have capability of printing in actual size. So basically, I went out and purchased one of their packages. I use Photoshop Elements 11 to open the file and there is an option to print it in original scale.

Also, please note that you may have to use A4 paper since some parts print close to the edges. I still have a stash of A4 cardstock, so I was able to print the files.

That is my method, there may be others.

I think that files in PDF format have no issues and you can always print them in actual size. You can also select which parts of the page you want to print in case you do not have A4 paper.

Isaac