View Single Post

Old 02-25-2015, 08:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 52.18 MB
Thanks all! I really value the feedback. It's been busy at work and at home. Did not get much done. The next step is a box-like structure that mounts on the left side of the frame. Not sure what it's supposed to represent.

Wrebbit Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic-img_1333.jpg Wrebbit Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic-img_1335.jpg

When I was in college I had a Yamaha RX-100 that, if memory serves me right, had the fuel intake valve and the carburetor at that location. I'm not sure if the Harley is built along the same lines but that's what I'm going to call it. I'm open to suggestions.

Next comes the bike's chain and sprocket which is attached to the carburetor in the front and the chain guard at the back. Once the chain has dried in place, its a simple matter of attaching both wheels to their respective struts using wooden dowels as axles. And, finally the bike looks like a bike! The wheels are wide enough that the vehicle can stand up on its own without support.

Wrebbit Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic-img_1336.jpg Wrebbit Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic-img_1342.jpg Wrebbit Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic-img_1344.jpg

Phil