View Single Post

Old 05-27-2015, 10:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
Resizing paper models in MS Paint.

I have been asked to make a tutorial on how I re-sized Ninjatoe's MK II Viper, because I used MS Paint to re-size his model. I believe I was asked because there are some people like me who have not be able to learn, or maybe afford the more complex programs that are out there. Since MS Paint usually come with windows based computers, and is a fairly easy program to use I did my re-sizing using that program. How ever I also used another easy to use program and it is free as well to extract the templates (images) from the PDF of the model I wanted to re-size, and you can also make PDFs with it as well. The program is called PD Fill.

So the tutorial I did is in PDF format, and waiting in the downloads for approval. The PDF covers using both programs (MS Paint, and PD Fill). I sent the PDF to Ninjatoe, and asked if it was alright to use parts from his viper model to demonstrate the process of re-sizing parts using MS Paint. He has given me permission to use his viper parts for the tutorial.