View Single Post

Old 06-06-2015, 01:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcorbin View Post
I would love to have this model as well. Here is a Cessna 150 color scheme for you, its a nice orange color. This was our plane, so you can see why I have an interest in the model. We had lots of fun air time flying around the San Juan Islands in Washington State USA. But this photo was taken just north of Arlington, WA.
That an Aerobat version?

Visited Arlington back in the 90's when I flew my Cherokee 140 down from Alaska (1974 150 hp full IFR [dual navs] and long range tanks+wing leveler system-Remember Loran-c?). Spent a week there, visiting realatives, before flying on to Idaho and Utah. Was cool watching the RV's and the Glassair that was there. Another pilot invited us (my two pre-teen kids and myself) to check out his homebuilt SE5 replica. Great airport and truly awesome people! Even saw a Christavia MK2 that was there getting reading for its first test flight. The owner was surprised I knew what it was. At the time I was working on a Christavia MK4 at home. Bought the Cherokee for the Firewall forward parts.......Ended up flying the wings off of it! 424 hours in 18-months.

Mike

Last edited by mbauer; 06-06-2015 at 01:54 AM.