View Single Post

Old 06-10-2015, 09:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 309.19 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanners View Post
The circularity of your boosters is inspiring. I could never get them that round without building them around cardboard tubes....

As to getting stuff via mail order, I could do that, in theory. But it would be pricey because everything has to come by UPS, FedEx or DHL. Kuwait has no home mail delivery, at least not like we know it in the U.S. People can send you stuff via the mail, but it winds up in a giant facility downtown and you have to go get it. And depending on the mood (or honesty) of the clerks working, you may get it or you may not. There are lots of horror stories coming out of the place about people going to get packages that somehow never show up. The package may have gone home with an employee. Corruption over here is rampant
Thank You! Although I think that all the years as a child doing model rocketry designing Redstones, Titans, Saturns etc. helped sharpen "rolling tubes" skills

Boy...after hearing horror stories such as those it`s hard to believe people complain in the states if their mail comes a day or two late!

Later...
Bill
Where did Gunter Wendt ?