View Single Post

Old 06-22-2015, 07:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
My life has very recently become very busy, so I don’t know when I will be building let alone re-coloring any models. With that said Revell Fan has pointed out that the tutorial missed two things, both about PD Fill program. The first is about the margins (see first picture). If you want the templates (images) to fit the whole page, then you need to put “0.0” in the top, bottom, left, and right boxes. I did mention margins, but didn’t go in to details on the PDF tutorial.
The second thing was about Image Resolution when taking the Templates (images) off a PDF using PD Fill. In the second picture you can see that it says “144”dpi. Revell Fan said I should change it to between 200-300 psi.
You will also notice it saves in PNG format. I tried working with JPEG format, but after saving my work several times a smudging/smearing effect would happen. Revell Fan told me that JPEG doesn’t compress the same as PNG format. You can see in the two pictures of the nose of the viper that the one that is smudged is JPEG format, while the other is PNG format.
Attached Thumbnails
Resizing paper models in MS Paint.-2015-06-20_2321.jpg   Resizing paper models in MS Paint.-2015-06-20_2046.png   Resizing paper models in MS Paint.-2015-06-22_0854_001.png   Resizing paper models in MS Paint.-2015-06-22_0854.png