View Single Post

Old 07-21-2015, 08:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.58 MB
Hello Martin,

I browsed through most of the model you made. Hello? They are really well made! Chapeau (I take my head of), on dit chez nous but am Dutch languaged of course. Thing is your choice of models is very close to models I like to make. Most of your models I have on my computer. Yes, the Visa with the pork nose is graphically not so great as one of your correspondents stated, but the shape is right to my remembrance. For me it would be a challenge to form the interior with its characteristic satellite equipped dashboard. When the real car was launched this item was a real revelation. Oh, by the way, thanks for all the feedback you gave to me, you're about the only one with only a few exceptions like the moderator of this blog and one other guy who made comments on my stuff. One more thing: years ago I bought some special paper with the HY and AZU in mind, it has already the needed shape to do a real good relief shape of the roof and side panels for these cars, maybe one day I will use this paper... .
Cheers, Luc
Attached Thumbnails
2cv Charleston paper model-dscn4664.jpg   2cv Charleston paper model-dscn4681.jpg