View Single Post

Old 08-03-2015, 02:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Pepakuru Assitance

Hey guys, first just wanted to say hi, this is my first post on the forum.
I am having a difficult time working with Pepakuru viewer. All my models previously were from downloaded pdf files. This is my first time using Pepakuru viewer. The file I recently downloaded has the sheets where you cna see all the parts for the project.
1) Some of the items on the spreadsheet of all the pages for the model are long and go onto two pieces of paper and some are slightly cut off the margin lines.
2) i can't seem to edit this nor when I print to pdf through cute_pdf, my printer states that Pepakuru viewer is in a different print format than the printer, and asks If i want to auto format it. I've tried both options. And everytime I get the pdf forms of the items, some of them are cut off.
3) My last question is, on the 3d model and spreadsheet of all the pages for the model look colored black with exception of other parts being tan (to match the replica of the model) and when I save them to pdf to print, are they already the correct color before printing? On the pdf layout they show a way different color with weird lines.
Really would appreciate the help, I am very unfamiliar with Pepakuru viewer as you can tell.
Thanks!