Thread: Ufo
View Single Post

Old 08-24-2015, 07:08 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
I thought everything I have seen that was weird was a flying saucer up there. until a few years ago, I actually did see frozen vapor glinting off the sunlight in a jet stream, and then Zip off when the counter stream moved off and freed the movement or the vapor holding jet stream. then one morning that year-[when I was really paying attention to the enviroments around me, and kind of like a bird watcher, took notes and charted flows of things] I was seeing a pulsing white light right after sunrise. I was looking down from about 150 ft above sea level, and this was maybe 70 feet above sea level. so I was seeing it move erratically and pulse and glow, and it was independent and had a background of the marsh , lagoons and trees, not a sky behind it. I thought I had the real deal, finally as more light came up, I was able to see it was a white crane. those are two things that were explained, the unexplained stuff I don't know. and I have seen a few weird machines, from where, they didn't say so I don't know lol.