View Single Post

Old 08-25-2015, 03:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Toy Truck Instructions

Hi guys,

I am starting a new thread for the toy truck instructions so it will be easy to find. The files should be ready pretty soon as I work on them and the instructions simultaneously.

As I have already mentioned it was printed on 67lbs/176gsm Staples coverstock except for the Deluxe parts that were printed on Canon Prixma 45lbs/170gsm matte photo paper. I work with contact cement rather than white glue and the truck is about 16.5" long x 5" wide x 5.25" tall.

That is for the specifications so here we start with the chassis and fenders assembly.

Step 1- Cut and fold as shown.
Step 2- Make sure to align both parts correctly to allow the running board support (part 5) to be inserted in the chassis on step 9.
Step 3- To get your chassis as square as possible, make sure to align the edge of both sides on the center line of part 2. It must be perfectly aligned up front and rear as well.
Step 4- Cut and fold as shown.
Step 5- Make sure part 3 is assembled up front (front is identified on part 1 and 2). The next image is a close-up view of the assembly.
Step 6- Close the front of the chassis (try to make it square as possible).
Step 7- Close the rear of the chassis (try to make it square as possible).
Step 8- Cut and fold as shown.
Step 9- Insert the running board support.
Step 10- Make sure the running board support is correctly aligned.
Step 11- Cut and fold as shown (you need the optional bumper support only if you plan to build the Deluxe Truck).
Step 12- Assemble as shown.
Step 13- The bumper support fits like a pair of glasses over the front axle.
Step 14- Cut and fold as shown.
Step 15- Close the undersides of the fenders.
Step 16- Shape the fenders as shown.
Step 17- Assemble part 7 and 8.
Step 18- Join the fenders and chassis and make sure it is correctly aligned.

Cami
Attached Thumbnails
Toy Truck Instructions-step_1.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_2.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_3.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_4.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_5.jpg  

Toy Truck Instructions-5a.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_6.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_7.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_8.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_9.jpg  

Toy Truck Instructions-step_10.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_11.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_12.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_13.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_14.jpg  

Toy Truck Instructions-step_15.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_16.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_17.jpg   Toy Truck Instructions-step_18.jpg