View Single Post

Old 06-20-2009, 11:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Friends!

Sorry for delay, but here now the construction of wing...

I'm started for internal formers. I laminated in 380g filecoat paper, and reinforced with CA gel glue. The only problem in this step is a fences in wing formers, the marcation is too deep, need a correction...

After I'm working in center section of wing, the news in this Marek Kit (and I observed in others models of second generation) is a separete glue tabs, in this pic the tabs for join another sections of wing is visible, I sugest make in lower thickness...

The section glued is the formers waiting for the rest of wing...

The next is another sections of wings, in this parts again the separate glue tabs, for glue wings. I think is better glue incorporated in wing piece because the method is need a strong glue (pression fold to form the wing provocating fences in board attack). For me is a most frustating part in assembly, need a careful reconstruction method and i not like :(...

Wing finish, the internal formers working perfect.

Now I'm glue Wing in fuselage, the tabs in internal skin in the cockpit is used for this, the alignment is easy, but i'm recomend this use of CA glue in gel or another stronger glue suitable for use in paper...

In this nexts steps another pieces for wing, tail and turtle carenage...

See you the next time

Cheers