View Single Post

Old 12-13-2015, 08:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 56.40 MB
As I said before, I'm down to the last 3 models, before I finalize my book.

My daughter out West is willing to do the photocopying and mailing, since Norway's inflated costs make desktop publishing/selling out of sight. Nor does Norway - even Staples here in Norway - have legal size paper, which the book will be in for the lengthy ship plans.

There may be some urgency here. On Thanksgiving, over here, I was in cancer surgery. They cut out the papillary/fluffy tumor and biopsied some serious looking other places in there - DO NOT ASK how they got *into* my bladder ... or I'll faint . The next morning when I was leaving, my surgeon and the senior urologist opined that I did have bladder cancer and my bladder would probably have to be removed. Two hours later my surgeon telephoned to tell me that the pathologists had found NO CANCER and I didn't need to come back. OH TOO BAD.

Tomorrow, I have a CT scan of my abdomen to see if anything else is going on down there, so we'll see how much time ... life ... I have to complete at least the book.

If the CT doesn't show anything too, I hope to wrap up the book over Christmas vacation.

I've about finished Alabama/South Dakota (BB), Sangamon (CVE), and Giulio Cesare/Andrea Doria (both classes of Bs).