View Single Post

Old 01-23-2016, 11:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.72 GB
Paso el tiempo pero seguimos avanzando. Se complico un poco el trabajo en la zona superior de las piezas naranjas. Todavia no estoy seguro del movimiento y la estabilidad de las patas una vez terminado el modelo. Espero con ansias terminar el robot para ver como resulta el movimiento del conjunto.
Hace mucho tiempo que descubri que el modelo usado en la pelicula era manejado por una persona sin piernas, y aun hoy todavia me causa un poco de impresion. Tambien me sorprendi mucho cuando descubri que R2D2 era manejado por una persona enana. Cosas de la epoca. Hoy en dia seria imposible de imaginar algo asi, no?
Saludos a todos y gracias por el interes en el modelo.

Time passed but we move forward. A bit complicated work at the top of the orange pieces. Still not sure of the movement and the stability of the legs once the finished model. I look forward end of the robot to see how is the movement of the assembly.
Long ago I discovered that the model used in the movie was run by one person with no legs, and even today still causes me some impression. I also surprised when I discovered that R2D2 was run by a dwarf person. Things of the time. Today it would be impossible to imagine something, no?
Greetings to all and thanks for your interest in the model.
Attached Thumbnails
Silent Running - Maintenance Drone01 Dewey (uhu)-silent-running-maintenance-drone01-dewey-6-1-.jpg   Silent Running - Maintenance Drone01 Dewey (uhu)-silent-running-maintenance-drone01-dewey-6-2-.jpg   Silent Running - Maintenance Drone01 Dewey (uhu)-silent-running-maintenance-drone01-dewey-6-3-.jpg   Silent Running - Maintenance Drone01 Dewey (uhu)-silent-running-maintenance-drone01-dewey-6-4-.jpg