View Single Post

Old 09-11-2007, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 52.32 MB
Hello Bluenoser! They are no "mystery builds" but a little bit tricky and easily to be misunderstood when you build it like the instructions describe, the email WHV sent me makes it much easier, so I will try to translate it for you.
@ all:
I have phoned with Mr. Wolter from WHV today and asked him, if english instructions were available. Unfortunatly he told me yes, but not for all ships. Also this point depends on WHERE you had bought the kit. In the english catalogue some technical general descriptions were included, but not specified for a single ship. So my suggestion (in fear that I may regret it later): When there are problems in understanding the instructions, please ask me by forum/PN or mail and I will try to solve the "knot" - as I am in contact with WHV perhaps in coaction with them.
To make it absolute clear: YES I am a salesman, but for special tools in the industry and NOT for Papermodels and also NOT for WHV, I will have no profit or benefit or anything else from it. I only made the offer in case you need it and later on I need help from you. (Hough - I have spoken). Or... One dirty hand will wash the other one... as we speak in german..
Frank