View Single Post

Old 02-16-2016, 09:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 119.30 MB
I hate Software

Hi Guys.
This is starting to get really enoying.

Nothing works according to tutorials, i ended up using print screen and jpg files from that , snagged pdf , since pdf is not supported by Microsoft version of sketchup. tried to convert pdf to SVG pic in incscape. result PC crashed when trying to run the program. ( run smoothly on my Windows 10 tab but really slow.)
I found a pdf to dwg converter, maybe it can convert the pdf`s to dwg with only the layers i want.. haha.
Second enoying issue is that when using jpg as template, drawing outside wall lines around the house, it will place all lines on surface except the awning in front of the house. this will be inserted as endpoints for some reason. This makes it impossible to push pull as house wall, it makes it look more like an abstract art project.
Aside from above, i have printed pdfs of the house as A3 size, 1:50 scale, and started to cut manually..I will transfer the custted piezes onto 160-250 grams paper for stiffness. ( I start to regret all the angles and complex structure on the house now.) As soon as i learned to attach pics in the posts i will update. or maybe start my house threads..
Attached a pic of my actual house and cutting project
Attached Thumbnails
Model of my house-20160119_171904_2.jpg   Model of my house-20160214_112256_2.jpg