View Single Post

Old 03-17-2016, 11:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Lightbulb laser cut railway track by modelik

hi,
I would like to present you, not really a kit, but an interesting add-on I just get aware off for any railway model : laser cut railway track in 1:25 by modelik (also available in other scale)

The "set"
Sure, every kit has is track included, but you might want, maybe for a diorama, something with more detail. You won't be disappointed !
The kit present itself in the form of 4 sheets of elements : 2 in 2mm, 1 in 1mm and 1 in 0.5mm. You get 2 set of tracks, with sleepers - thought I prefer to cut those in some balsa - fixing mechanism and every bold - 3d / laser engraved, that up 370 parts per section ! You have enough to do 2 models (2 wagon).
Assembly, "printed" on the 0.5mm need no more explanation.

As for the quality, nothing wrong here, as usual modelik provide a top one.

Bonus, I personally like the result just by painting directly the cardboard, this give a nice rusted look. If you want something "new", you may need to apply some primer.

By
Attached Thumbnails
laser cut railway track by modelik-img_6146_1.jpg   laser cut railway track by modelik-img_6149_1.jpg   laser cut railway track by modelik-img_6151_1.jpg   laser cut railway track by modelik-img_6405_1.jpg   laser cut railway track by modelik-img_6416_1.jpg