View Single Post

Old 04-22-2016, 08:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashiwazaki View Post
The second - and last - prototype is now completed. (^^)

The only modification to do is the height of the bridge block, which must be lower, having into account the thickness of it's own deck and the flybridge's deck above, to match with the sides' lines.

I was able to try that correction on this second prototype, and it proved to be the issue.

The model will soon be available, but not by free, unchecked download; instead, I will post photos of this completed model and add a description on my deviantART Gallery at MegaMoonLiner (MegaMoonLiner) - DeviantArt

So the download procedures will be as following:
- A main contact (not my eMail, if you wonder) will be provided in that description.
- People not eligible will be people connected to only-paper.ru (they will store my models on third party websites against my will, even if I make it fully explicit I do NOT want them to be stored there), people with bad records of copyright violations and anyone I see as suspect of violating the rules I provide.
- If eligible, the person will be notified about it and will receive the simple and brief rules I apply; patterns come the next day.
- If by any reason I see one or more of my models out somewhere not allowed (reposting is not allowed whatsoever), the check download project is scrapped and I will never share my yacht models again.
just happy to know we on this site will be able to build this incredible model