View Single Post

Old 05-23-2016, 10:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.12 GB
Sorry I missed you all

Hi Don
Sorry I missed you all at the show.....rain and a bad back kept me away....but the pictures made me feel like I was there.....will see you this fall....
Great pictures
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
In spite of rain throughout the weekend and the discovery after we had set up our paper models display that, due to new construction, the roof over our site leaked (think about it), we had a great time at the Army Heritage Days event 21-22 May 2016 at the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ahec/index.cfm

1. Rick Steffers (Rickstef) set up and awaiting the first visitors.

2. Miles Linaberry, who sends out the Forum birthday wishes.

3. Some of our handouts. These Humvees and M113s are courtesy of Dave Winfield and the jeep courtesy of the DGA models gang.

4. Miles’s portable workbench.

5 and 6. Some of Miles’s models.

7. Anne McCombs and her display with Don Weeks (rockpaperscissors) to her right and Jack McCombs behind her.

8. More handouts, courtesy of Scott Fyn and Fiddlers Green. We also had handouts from Cliff Button and Paper Tiger Armaments and from Ryan Short and LBirds. Moments later, the stand was inserted and an actual little lighthouse built by Anne appeared.

9-13. Don Weeks (rockpaperscissors) and his models.

14. Lil and me.

15. Lil’s models. (Isaac – Yeah. I know. Coffee near paper models. But we had already been rained on and dropped on by birds, so the risk seemed worth it for some caffeine.)

More later,

Don