View Single Post

Old 06-19-2016, 02:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Now I'm even more intrigued. If a Damaska is a dragon like creature, from a fantasy game, the ever reliable Google should throw some light (or even pictures) on it, but it doesn't! All the hits I'm getting seem to point back to you or your models. With no mention of the creature.

I'm only mildly interested in aircraft, but I love dragons of all ilks. Please tell me more, if only a better picture of it.
Google will not turn up anything because the game in question was never published. I spent a lot of time with friends and associates writing, playtesting the material, and creating art assets but starting capital was a serious issue. Crowd funding did not exist back then. A small chance still exists that something will become of the game so I cannot go into further detail.

As for the dragons, there were many but the pictures remain safely locked away. If my efforts with Blender go well something may appear here but I cannot promise anything. I am sorry. I can only write that I really, really want to give the world some good dragons.