View Single Post

Old 07-26-2016, 11:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 179.03 MB
Just reworked my old action figure street scene

I started designing action figure displays over 10 years ago. I had a friend that draws comic books ask me to contact a toy company that he was dealing with. They wanted three small displays for the New York Toy Show. After finishing them they didn't want to pay me for them but me furnish them for free and me pay for the shipping. Needless to say I kept them. I've reused two of them for other displays, but the last one had their company logo on the brick wall of a street scene. I decided to make it multi-purpose. I added a sheet of magnetic sign material to the back wall with the magnetic facing forward. Then I glued a brick wall texture print over it. Next I added another piece of magnetic with the magnet side to the first one with no glue. It was then "surfaced" with a printed graphic of a brick wall texture and my logo overlaid. Now I can use the display with or without my logo. The plain brick wall also acts as a test display that I can add props to with scrap magnetic material. Shown are the original, new version with logo, Superman Billboard version, and "Welcome to Central City" Flash Billboard version.