View Single Post

Old 09-04-2016, 02:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 153.17 MB
Sorry, I wasn't much help on generating phrases. What about a kernel such as North American P-51 Mustang (NAP-51M) or Consolidated B-24 Liberator (CB-24L) with a few lower-case swaps? Just add an introduction or closing for padding or run two together.

I've had serial numbers tucked away in an Important Information File for years. My printer s/n is 15 characters and numbers. MS Office's serial number is 25 characters and numbers long. I save activation-license-keys pages in Goggle Archive. For older veterans, a service number probably doesn't require hard copy.

Use Book Code encryption to reference a start. For example, 4(6) would begin at the fourth character and use the next six characters. As a check on the count, the reference could include the starting point counted from the end--4/15(6) in the printer example The notation would be "Printer 4/15(6)". As an aside, credit-card numbers could be used to generate a bank pin, with the reference kept separately in the wallet.

Check out Zarkov's cartoon link in his last post. How true!