View Single Post

Old 09-12-2016, 05:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 103.90 MB
Thanks for the pep talk, Dave. I was suffering from a temporary loss of morale there (I suppose that was obvious). Robert Pirsig, in "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance," had a passage about the feeling you have when you discover you have to do something over -- he called it a "gumption trap."

I had a little free time this morning to score the new printout and do some catching up, and as of this evening I'm caught up again (and feeling better about the model). The four arches came out all right except for a little bit of edge color bleed at one inside corner. I don't think I could do better on a second try, so it stands as made. I have a not-entirely-irrational fear of messing things up so I like to mark important information inside the model with pencil -- in this case, which arch is which, even though it should be totally obvious when they are added to the assembly. Hopefully by them I will remember that "RR" stands for "right rear" and not "railroad" or something even more farfetched.

Hoping for a good outcome from your medical tests, Johnny.
Attached Thumbnails
KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Bluebird Proteus CN7-gedc0872.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Bluebird Proteus CN7-gedc0873.jpg